Flaunt it Friday 231!

Hi friends,  Happy Friday!

Have any of you started getting out your Christmas decor yet? 

I can't believe it is already November!  No Christmas stuff out yet but I will be busting it out before Thanksgiving.  The season is just too short so I'd like to enjoy it for a little longer than the short time between turkey day and Christmas, plus it's a lot of work to get it all out.  But I enjoy it.  Putting it away on the other hand, not so fun. 

Ok, let's party. 

post signature


  1. Hi Kate, thanks so much for hosting the party. As much as it's tempting I haven't put out the Christmas decorations yet. Whatever I've DIYed so far for the holidays I've put away until December. So hard because I love decorating for the holidays!
    Marie@The Interior Frugalista

  2. Hi Kate, I just found your fun linky party through Coastal Charme and want to thank you for giving us the opportunity to share. I am following through email now, so I don't miss anything! Greetings from cold Germany


I L-O-V-E love your comments! :) I read and try to respond to every one! Thanks for taking your precious time to leave me a comment.