Flaunt it Friday 113!

Hey there!  It's Flaunt it Friday lucky 113!  I hope you had more luck than me getting some projects completed this week.  Mine are going in slow motion at this time of the year with my boys home, but I don't mind.  Soon enough school will be back in and we'll all be back to the grind.

Time to link up!!


  1. Thanks so much for hosting...every week! Have a wonderful weekend. hugs, mb

  2. Thank you for hosting, Kate :) Have a lovely weekend! Greetings from Australia♥ ~Pernilla

  3. Kate,
    Thanks so much for hosting us! Hope you have a great weekend! :D
    ~Stephanie @ LadyWithTheRedRocker.com

  4. Looking forward to another great linky party. Thanks for hosting!

  5. Thanks for the link party! Have a great night!

  6. Thanks for hosting! I have a “Best Linky Parties on the Web” linky page on my website: OneCreativeMommy.com. I would love it if you linked up your party so that I and my followers could find you each week! (I would also love it if you joined my One Creative Weekend Party every Friday.)

  7. Thanks for hosting Flaunt it Friday! It's my first time linking up. Have a great weekend!
    Nici~Posed Perfection

  8. Thanks for hosting! Have a great day! :)

    Check out my latest recipe, review & giveaway @ Baking Blissful


I L-O-V-E love your comments! :) I read and try to respond to every one! Thanks for taking your precious time to leave me a comment.