Flaunt it Friday #23

It's Friday already?!?  Time has been flying by as my family adjusts to the back to school schedule.  I have tons of posts in the making but just haven't had time to do them. 

Don't worry though.... I'll be back! (said in my best Arnold Schwarzenegger voice)  I know... I'm a dork. :)

Even though I've been busy I'm not too busy to party!!  Link em' up!


  1. A party?!?!?! Don't mind if I do!
    Thanks for the invite, Kate!
    Don't apologize for being a busy mom/wife!
    I only posted 8 times myself last month!
    Our families come first!
    How's life?
    Hope you are well and blessed!
    Did you sell my bed?

  2. I'm linked up., thanks for hosting!!

  3. P.S. as I posted this yesterday and am new to your site I have not linked up (my apologies)... I normally post on a Thursday so I will remember to link up each time from now on :)

  4. Thanks for hosting again!

    OMG it really is Friday isn't it!! :/

  5. thanks for hosting! I'm excited to be partying with you for the first time and now following!


I L-O-V-E love your comments! :) I read and try to respond to every one! Thanks for taking your precious time to leave me a comment.