Flaunt it Friday #14

Wow!  91 awesome entries last week!!  I love to check them all out!  What do you have this week??


  1. YAY, cute crafts to look through and be inspired by. Thanks for hosting yet again!

  2. Thank you for hosting! Hope you don't mind I entered 3 this week, I just got them all posted! :) Happy 4th!

  3. Thank you SO much for hosting!! I can't wait to go visit all the fun projects!

  4. Some super fun stuff this week! Thanks for hosting!


  5. Hi Kate!
    I don't have an entry this week--but wanted to stop by your party anyway--I brought some appetizers, though ;)
    Hugs, sweet friend!

  6. Hey Kate,
    I was having problems all last night with LINKZ and again today-ugh. Linky tools stuff pops right in but this takes forever and it skipped the picture choice and posted it with just my link, so I re-added it. Can you delete my first entry #64--sorry.
    Please check out linky tools, it is so much easier.

  7. Thank you so much for hosting!! I just love them!! Feel free to come and visit :))
    Have a wonderful day and weekend!!
    ~ Michella ~
    ~ ~ xoxo ~ ~

  8. It looks like you're having a very successful party -- such fun and such wonderful links. Thank you for hosting!

  9. Hi Kate,

    I just stumbled across your blog, lucky me! I've had fun poking around, I joined your party, and your button in on my special Friday post of parties I recommend. Oh, and I'm your 329th follower!

  10. Hi! I just found your blog and I linked up two of my posts. And I just became your newest follower! I hope you and your family are having a wonderful 4th of July!

    Thanks for hosting!


I L-O-V-E love your comments! :) I read and try to respond to every one! Thanks for taking your precious time to leave me a comment.